Friday, June 06, 2008

Just Two More Vacation Photos

I couldn't resist these!

Right around the corner from our room, sat the swimming pool and pool bars. Unlike the two swim-up bars, you had to walk to this one. That was alright, though, as it had two-person swings!


Dr Pop and I visited often. In these two photos, we are chilling out on our last day with Bloody Marys and Vodka tonics.

Mwah!

*********************************

I just had to post the below photo, taken with my camera phone a little while ago.

It's been pretty damn windy here all week. Today, there was also rain combined with gale-force winds. Obviously, someone's oversized, heavy-duty golf umbrella had finally had enough.

Not surprisingly, the umbrella's owner appeared to have had enough with it as well and haphazardly stuffed it into the trash can right outside my building entrance.

I thought it was funny.

No comments: