Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good Things


  • Today is my Friday. I'm taking a personal day tomorrow, just because I need one

  • Prior to my day off tomorrow, I am getting highlights and my roots touched up. Just because it needs to be done.

  • I'm taking my boy with me, so he can get a haircut. His hair is too long.

  • Tomorrow, I am spending the day with my hubby. The boy is going to a "Ninja Night" later in the evening, so we are going to take the opportunity to go see Paranormal Activity 3.

  • Saturday, we will be going to a football game. Hooray! Tailgating!

  • Also on Saturday, I will be seeing my amazing esthetician.

  • The remainder of the weekend will be spent making caramel apples, finding a Halloween costume for the boy, going to the pumpkin patch, and carving a pumpkin or two.

It might be a jam-packed weekend ahead, but it is going to be wonderful!

No comments: