November 1st. Wow. There are two months left in this year that was to be so monumental. I look back at my list of resolutions from the first of this year, and I realize that I haven't made much of a dent. While I know it is never too late to start something, well, there is just something so daunting about it, too.
I think it's my "To-Do" list that I made for myself:
- Clean out junk cabinet
- Clean out junk drawer
- Clean out closet under the stairs (otherwise known as the junk closet)
- There is a theme here
- Sort through my clothes
- Purge unused toys and clothes from the house
- Possibly participate in neighborhood garage sale this Saturday*
- *But we have a wedding and a HUGE rivalry football game this Saturday, so that's probably a no-go
- Set up 1x1s at work
- Find a new job at work
- Prep for Thanksgiving, Skiing, and Christmas
- Oh and all the rest of the day-to-day routine that we call life up in here
I think that I ask a lot of myself and then stress out when it is too much to handle, rather than admit that I'm asking way too much and maybe I should slow it down and just enjoy the world around me for a bit.
Yeah. I think I need to do that.
But first, there are a ton of Halloween decorations that need to be taken down...