- Picked out a pumpkin
- Carved said pumpkin
- Found Boy Pop's Halloween costume
So 2011 is speeding to a close all too quickly. I foolishly believed that once Fall Ball ended, we would have some breathing time. I fear that is not to be and here's why (another numbered list):
- Halloween is in ONE WEEK and we've yet to complete the aforementioned Halloween must-dos.
- Boy Pop is ring-bearer in a wedding in two short weeks. I just today purchased his clothing. He had nothing. So I bought pants, a shirt, shoes, and a belt at lunch. I'm praying it all fits.
- One week after that, Dr Pop is leaving for the better part of a week in Jersey. I don't like when he has overnight business trips. Especially those that last several days. It's too long!
- One week after he gets back, we will most likely be hosting Thanksgiving at our house. Last year, we hosted 11 and I cooked every morsel myself. That sound you hear is the very faint sound of my patting myself on the back for that one.
- Two weeks after Thanksgiving, we are going away for a week. It will be a fun week full of snow and Christmas and snow-related activities.
- One week after we get back from said snow-related activities, it will be Christmas Eve.
- Then? The last week of 2011.
- Do you know how I plan to spend the final week of 2011?
- At. Home. Not. Working.
- Gotta love corporate holidays and very strategic vacation planning.
I need a nap.