Friday, February 22, 2008

Making Headway on the "List"

In January, I made a 2008 To-Do List.

So far, so good.

Today, I just paid off one of our two store cards.
Earlier this week, we planned our beach vacation.
Wednesday, I mailed our tax information to our accountant.

In the ongoing categories...

I've been drinking a lot more water, taking my vitamins fairly regularly, I've started working out again, and I'm eating a semi-healthy diet.

And I'm doing alright on the laundry deal and keeping my house fairly tidy.

Yay ME!

****EDIT****
I just realized that a home-cooked meal has been prepared every single day this week!!!
Saturday night: Beef tostadas
Sunday night: A huge pot of charro beans (courtesy of Dr Pop who has mad bean-making skills) with browned ground beef mixed in
Monday night: Seared Ahi tuna with wasabi mustard
Tuesday night: Chicken wraps
Wednesday night: Shredded chicken tostadas
Thursday night: Shrimp scampi with linguini

This just might be a first in my life as an adult!

No comments: