Monday, February 01, 2010

Welcome To My Birthday Month

That's right. I said Month. My birthday is 27 days from today and I plan to enjoy each and every one of those days and milk this whole month of attention to its fullest. And isn't it something that Valentine's Day falls smack dab in the middle? I'd say that was no accident.

Of course, my month did not get off to a shining start when I walked into the office this morning, but it's getting better and if a particular order ships today, all will be right with the world once again, and people will stop yelling at me for things which are well out of my control.

But enough of that. Since I have 28 days of birthday, I'm trying to decide what I should do first. I'm thinking a visit to my esthetician is going to be first on my list. This face needs a microderm!

No comments: