Monday, February 08, 2010

Week 2 of Birthday Month

I think we should just automatically take Mondays off because they are so high on the suck scale. But then that would turn Tuesdays into the new Mondays and then we are all right back where we started. And so I muddle through another start to the work week...

I have a little list of things I would like to accomplish this month, in honor of my upcoming celebration of turning one year older and in no particular order, here we go:

  • Get a microdermabrasion
  • Lose 5 pounds
  • Commit to Obagi
  • Work out 3 - 4 times per week
  • Get my real estate license renewed
  • Get my roots "done"
  • Go get a makeover at a makeup counter
  • Buy a new outfit or two

And yes, these are all very self-centered items, but I don't care, because it is MY birthday month and I'll do it if I want to! ;)

And considering that I've already had the microderm (last week) and the hair appointment is recurring and just so happens to be this weekend, I'm not really doing anything out of the ordinary. Except maybe eat better and work out more.

In other news, we are also three weeks away from the start of t-ball, part 5 and a fun-filled ski trip to Colorado! Hooray! I just need to convince some folks that I really want to have my birthday dinner at a location only accessible by horse-drawn sleigh. That would be awesome.

No comments: