Thursday, April 17, 2008

What A Difference A Week Makes

Taken in the waiting room of the ER last night. Don't ask. Things are fine. I'm not going there...

Boy Pop looks a million times better! He was squinting in the picture because he thinks that makes his smile bigger. Silly boy. The top stitch has already dissolved, the wound has scabbed over, and now the scabs are falling off.

I have probably the most self-controlled kiddo in the world. We told him to not pull on the scab (we don't want him to pull out a stitch or cause bleeding) and he doesn't! He just leaves it alone! He washes it gently every day and puts the medicine on it himself. Honestly, I could not ask for more. And he's only four!!!

The best part of that picture vs. the one I posted a week ago? That huge smile and tear-free face.

It's been a long week, but it's about to get even longer for a friend. Say a prayer for Sue and her family, will you? My issues pale in comparison.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm....

Now I wanna cry.

You are too sweet.

And we're all okay over here. It's going to be just fine.