Monday, March 10, 2008

Breaking In The IPhone

So, last Saturday (that would be March 1, not two days ago...), Dr Pop and I spent the day out, playing and celebrating our anniversary.





Our first stop was the local high end retail center because it included an Apple store. Dr Pop had waited patiently for two whole days and now it was time for him to get himself an iPhone. Before that, though, we went to lunch at this incredible place called Kona Grill. Dr Pop had sushi and I had this great chicken taco deal with shrimp and pineapple fried rice. Delish!


After lunch, we got his phone and walked the entire length of the mall's outdoor walkway, window shopping and real shopping.


We then decided to go elsewhere (my shoes needed purchasing).


Finally, we headed back to our car and were in a food dilemma... Go where we had our first date or go out for Mexican food... In the end, we decided it was early enough to go to our first date spot and eat crab while looking decidedly scummy.


Of course, we did not bring along a camera that day, but luckily I had my nifty phone so we took some funny pics.


I know I keep talking about my anniversay, but damn! That was an incredible day!!!

No comments: