Sunday, November 25, 2007

Last Day

Dr Pop and I went out last night. Oh my, we really went out... I spent most of today's daylight hours battling a massive hangover. In fact, I just now feel better. What sucks is that Boy Pop came home today from spending the weekend at my Mema's house. I haven't been able to hug on him as much as I would like.

I've spent my last day of vacation in bed, lying on the couch, and now I'm washing dirty dishes and laundry that have been neglected over the past couple of days.

All in all, this Thanksgiving turned out really nice, the food was incredible, the time spent with family was not as stressful as it has been in past years, and the only complaints I have are that my football team lost to its in-state rival on Friday, I had two really bad hangovers, and I didn't quite get my list of things I wanted to get done completed.

I am so very thankful for my life and everything in it.

Now tomorrow, it's back to the grind and Christmas preparations.

No comments: