Saturday, November 24, 2007

I Tried

I really, really tried to spend money today. Dr Pop and I ventured out this morning, err afternoon for breakfast and shopping and all we managed to get was an anniversary card for my parents.

Then I went out alone. I had a couple of returns to make and, as always, I was on the hunt for some cute tops. I ended up with two rings and a candle for my mother. Oh, and a white t-shirt to replace the one Boy Pop ruined when we had a light saber fight.

It was cold, rainy, and crowded. I really wanted some new clothes on sale. And Optimus Prime. Oh well. I have money in my wallet and store credit. I suppose that's better.

I have one last day of vacation left. Tomorrow will be cold and rainy as well. Probably crowded, too. I'm debating a trip to the outlet mall or even the real mall for a couple of hours tomorrow afternoon...

No comments: