Friday, November 09, 2007

Issues

So, I'll go ahead and state the obvious right now, so no one else has to do so...

I should be working right now.

Instead, I'm trying to leave a comment on Sue's blog and just found out that my company has started blocking haloscan. Sorry Sue. It flustered me so much that I now forgot what I was going to say!

I've been working to try to get some decent updates on the ole fashion blog. It is the holiday season, after all. I know that there is a lot of interest out there for my opinion on what to buy. (No. Not really.)

Hey Sue! My dad made his delivery...

I need a vacation and I'll get one in 6 days, 8 hours and 2 minutes.

Sometimes, you just have to feel lucky that it is Friday and that another week is over... Next week should be more upbeat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly it's time to quit that stinkin' job.

Mrs Pop said...

It's getting better... ;-)

But this particular position? Yeah, it's time.