Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Lofty Goals and Ideas...

So. Themes. Favorite Christmas Movies in December...

Dr Pop told me that it was boring. Hrmph!

I thought it would be fun to reminisce about some of the movies that help define the holidays. You know the ones. Movies you can catch as they are halfway finished as you're flipping through the channels looking for something to watch and sit through the rest of it without missing a beat. Of course, I have a number of movies that are not holiday flicks that fall into that category. It's scary to think about all those John Hughes/Brat Pack flicks of which I know each and every line and scene. Scary.

I'm not giving up on the whole holiday movie thing. Oh no. But I may just take it in a different direction. Yep. A new direction is on its way...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Pop here...
I just said that it was a bit boring to me, but that may not be the case for all readers. I think 30 days of movie reviews can become a bit tiring (actually it only took a few for me). Where is the anger and rage that we are all so accustomed to ; )
The Doctor

Mrs Pop said...

Thanks for the clarification. Looking back, though, I wasn't doing what I could do to make it interesting. It was more of a list and a netflix-type of review. That wasn't what I was going for, but it was the result.

You think I'm angry? :(

;-)

Anonymous said...

Well, this is your spot to do what you want...
That was a joke. Please do not hurt me when you get home ; )
Doc