Thursday, August 24, 2006

And this bears saying...

I never in a million years thought that this would occur...

You see, I work in a fairly laid-back (dress-wise) corporate environment, where only management-level employees try to dress the part. Even so, they are pretty casual.

Today, as I was walking to the bathroom, I saw the following outfit on a woman:

Nice grey skirt suit (well pressed with a conservative camisole underneath. All-in-all, what I'd expect from an upper-level manager. Then I looked, as I always do, at her shoes (I'm always looking for a nice shoe). Disaster. She had on flat, black, Bandolino flip flops and her neon orange chipped toenail polish blinded me.

This was definitely a real world example of a "scroll-down fug" as coined by the lovely ladies at Go Fug Yourself.

It gave me the shivers.

No comments: