Friday, August 26, 2005

It's 4:30 PM

And do you know where your happy hour is? I sure don't! At least I get to go on a real "Date" with the good Dr. Pop tonight. Fleming's (YUM!) and then we are going to go see Pushmokey play. Their shows are so much fun and I cannot wait.

My little munchkin is going to be at the mercy of a babysitter tonight. At least it's one he knows. And likes! If we weren't able to go out alone every now and then, we'd probably go stark raving mad!

Back to happy hours. I miss them. But you make certain sacrifices when you work and have children because if you work all day and then go drink for an hour or two, or more, there's what, 1 hour total time in a 24-hour period that you get to spend with your child? That's just wrong. So I will continue to miss happy hours, but at least I'm not missing out on something even better! Besides, no one ever told me I couldn't enjoy a nice cold beer at home while I feed Booble dinner now, did they?

Happy Friday!

No comments: