Okay, so not an "ode" per say, because I'm simply not a poet, but that show was greatness!
I suppose it's a sign of being in the 30-ish and female age range as my younger co-workers don't have a clue what I'm talking about should I happen to quote a line or two. But hey, those guys graduated from high school within a year or two of me! Makes 'em close to my heart, I suppose.
So, in honor of the greatest Saturday morning teen "Dramady" ever, here's my list of some of the more memorable moments:
- Slater's mullet
- "I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so... so... I'm so SCARED Zack!"
- "No time, there's never enough time!!"
- Zack and Kelly's "Prom"
- The evil Jeff... He was much better on Days of Our Lives.
- Slater's poor dead chameleon
- Zack screwing things up, being thought of as a screw-up, then saving the day at the end. (Actually, that was pretty much the plot line of most episodes ;-) ).
That's it so far for a little Friday afternoon frivolity. Back to work...