Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12

And the Christmas decorations are all still up. Sigh. Nearly halfway through the month, and I haven't really gotten going on the whole "New Year" business.

Perhaps this weekend.

I need to sit down, make a list, and get organized. That is first. Get my fool self organized. Get a checklist. Get busy. Buy vitamins. That's on the list. The next item would be "Take Vitamin Every Day."

I tend to do that. Put mundane and everyday items on my "to do" list just so I can cross it off and feel successful. Work out? No. Take a vitamin? Yes. Clean out closet? No. Fold clothes? Yes. You get the idea.

So I'm going to sit down and make myself one humdinger of a January "to do" list.

#1) Take down and put away all Christmas decorations.

Happy mid-January, y'all!

No comments: