Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy 2012

Here's to it being better than 2011, no matter how good or bad the prior year was.

I have a list swarming around in my head with "resolutions" to post, but I'm not yet ready to put them all down.

Things like, don't take other people's actions so personally. Be kinder. Relax. Get a new job. Act and BE happier because really? I'm very blessed. Work out and go to church more. As in regularly. As in DON'T STOP DOING IT. Stop playing stuipid iPhone games all the damn time.

Stuff like that. But the list above isn't pretty and bullet-pointed, or even well thought out. So I'm going to take some time and really take them seriously. My goals for 2012. I guess at the top of the list would be, for no one to die (2011 brought too much death and sadness into my life). And while I cannot control these things, I do hope that the year is filled with happy celebrations of life instead of sad ones.

And that's all I'm going to say about that. Because #2 on my list is BE MORE POSITIVE!

Now it's time for a run and then, gasp! Juvaderm injections. I do not subscribe to the philosophy of letting my life show on my face. Pulling out the big guns today and I'm totally excited!

No comments: