Thursday, November 04, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Got this idea from the Gabbin' Girls (Nan & Erin... http://gabbinwiththegirls.com). Every Thursday in November, post something that you are thankful for.

It's hard to find just one thing that stands out. But I do like the idea of being forced to focus on the positive. Too often I only see the bad. I tend to be cynical and negative. I always dread the worst. A cryptic email will often set me off before I've even had a chance to figure things out and realize that it isn't so bad after all.

Today, I am thankful for my family. They put up with my moody and often negative ass. And I'm moody and cranky and negative more often than not. More than I should be considering the life I'm blessed to live and the people I'm blessed to have in it. They deserve a better me most days. I'm going to focus on giving them that.

No comments: