Monday, November 15, 2010

Bullet Point Monday

  • I printed off all my Thanksgiving recipes and created a grocery list last night. This morning I found another pie I want to make and also a different apple pie recipe. So I adjusted my list.
  • I think there will be more dessert than dinner at Thanksgiving.
  • But only if I can perfect the darn crust.
  • Trying to figure out a happy medium formy family during the Christmas break. My parents would take Boy Pop for the entire two weeks if we'd let them. Dr Pop and I want to spend part of his two weeks with him, too, though.
  • It is stressful to me.
  • We had back to back birthday parties for Boy Pop's classmates on Saturday. It exhausted me.
  • I had grand plans for Sunday. My plan for the day was to get up, work out, shower, go to church, go to the grocery store, start a green chicken chili in the crock pot, work out again, wash some clothes, and relax.
  • Here's Sunday's actual timeline... Wake up 15 minutes before church, decide to be a heathen, cook breakfast, go back to lay down, lay down some more, drag my ass out of bed to make lunch, lay down some more, go to the grocery store, lay down again, get up and cook dinner, wash the dishes, throw some clothes in the wash.
  • This is going to be a busy week...
  • I need to sort out the guest bedroom, we are having the dining room tiled, need to find paint, need to scrub my walls, continue Thanksgiving pre-purchases, there is a lunch at the boy's school, plus tae kwon do.
  • It's all good. Being under a deadline makes me more productive.

Happy Monday!

No comments: