Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Oh Man!

Too many stories to tell... Saturday night, we hopped in a Hummer super stretch limo with 8 friends and went to see Snoop Doggy Dogg...

It was a wild evening fueled by beer, champagne, and Pom Martinis. And cookies and snacks (but no real dinner).

Snoop was bad ass. Bad. Ass.


We were pretty bad ass, too, with our "pimp" cups.

A great time was had by all, up until a little incident at the end of the night. I'm still waiting on the owner of the limo company to contact me with an official apology for the little piece of shit driver they sent us. If he doesn't contact me today, I'll be posting my letter to the company here.

For what it's worth, though, the police sided with us. ;)

I promise I'll share some of the stories. For now, they are just too jumbled...

No comments: