Monday, March 31, 2008

Insane Week Last Week and other tales...

Hoo boy! I've got a lot of updating to do! And picture downloading. And fashion talking.

Dudes, my life has been unreasonably insane for the past week and a half or more. I've barely had time to breathe, much less update. So. Sorry about that. As soon as I get off my lazy ass and download a shitload of pictures from my camera, I promise to start updating.

But here's a tiny little taste of my world and everything in it (yeah, like anyone really cares!) and what has been driving me crazy for the past 10 to 14 days or so:
  • Drove to my hometown for Easter.
  • Had a wonderful weekend with my family.
  • Mom took me shopping.
  • The only stressful thing about the first three bullet points was the fact that we had to drive 7 hours round trip. Nothing else to complain about there!
  • My maid quit a month ago and I've been breaking my back in stubbornness and refuse to hire a new one. Therefore, I've been cleaning in all my "free" time.
  • "Free" time? Ahhhhahahahahahahahaha!
  • Spent 4.5 hours in the emergency room with Dr Pop. Everything's semi-okay now, but we are both perplexed by the fact that we still don't have a diagnosis.
  • 53 days left to get into shape for my vacation.
  • Plenty of work frustrations, mean people, etc. But you will not be seeing those stories. I'm not about to be fired.
  • Cat poop.
  • Cats who refuse to cover their poop.
  • Laundry.
  • A boy who has been wetting the bed, resulting in 8 loads of laundry for that alone due to the soakage of the bedding. Load #9 will be this evening.
  • Etc.

Oh, I have lots to share. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: