Thursday, January 24, 2008

Confession...

So...

"Treat your spouse as if you loved him/her with your last breath Think hard every day about how you can make their life worth living Be the kind of person you would want to love, hug, and come home to..."

Do you agree or disagree with this statement?*

I like this idea about marriage. It make sense. It is honorable. It is selfless.

My confession?

I've been pretty darned focused on MY little issues lately...
Work
Cooking (or rather not cooking that much)
New fever blister on lip
MY exhaustion

I haven't been much of a person to love, hug, and be around...

Sorry sweetie!

*I happen to agree with it and I'm not revealing my source quite yet because I want the "haters" to be stunned when I tell 'em!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you know I 100% agree with that statement.

Except for when I'm grumpy....

Sarah @ Ordinary Days said...

Hi there! I just wanted to respond to your comment about the Hot Mama Revolution. Yes, working moms are more than welcome to join the revolution. Stop back by for the button code when you get a chance! :)