Tuesday, February 06, 2007

MEH

Have you ever had a “meh” day? Everything is just so blah and I’ve been in this foul mood for about 18 hours, too. Meh. Ugh. Bleh. I even picked a fight (sort of) with Dr Pop. I didn’t really mean to, but it came out that way. Seriously. But… meh. Meh. Meh. Meh. And overreacting, overreacting, overreacting... That's how we fight. We BOTH overreact. Gah.

To top it off, I’m PMS-ing AND have a breakout. That’s just lovely. At least the fine lines are very faded at this point. I need to book a wax and microdermabrasion appointment ASAP. That’s just the thing… Maybe I will throw in a couple more little pamperings. After all, it *is* my birthday month.

Oh, and I’m feeling really pissy about the fact that the travel for work (not mine, Dr Pop’s) will pick up considerably this month. I am mostly okay with it, but not always. It's just so hard to be the one back home. But I understand about the job and the nature of the work, and the benefits, and blah, blah, Bleh. Is it too early for a martini? Preferably dirty?

I just hope these "mehs" go away soon... I'm taking them out on everyone around me...

No comments: