Friday, February 02, 2007

It's... Super?

Apparently Sunday's game is going to be a wet one down in Miami. Meh. Who really cares? I'm in it for the commercials anyway.

Tomorrow night is actually what I'm looking forward to... UFC 67, baby! All the winners from The Ultimate Fighter 4 will be challenging for their titles. It should be good. They should get their asses kicked, too.

My daily fortune on Excite says "You are caught up in trivia." How can a randomly-generated little sentence be so right on?

Oh, and the Groundhog didn't see his shadow... It's kind of funny, actually, the brou-ha-ha surrounding the little ole groundhog... If you look at a calendar, Spring is about six weeks from 2/2 every year. When it comes to weather predictions, though, I'd as soon trust the little rodent as I do the meteorologist. It's all a crap shoot anyhow.

No comments: