Friday, February 09, 2007

Maximum Results

Well, today I got paid... You know what that means, don't you? It means I get to buy stuff! ;-)

All kidding aside, I'm thinking I'm pretty bored with my old set of Turbo Jam products and I'm considering ordering The Turbo Jam Maximum Results Program. It's a bargain at under $60 for 4 new workouts, a resistance band, and weighted gloves.

I know it sounds a bit silly to order MORE TJ stuff when I can't even get through a whole workout yet, but... I'm BORED. And when I'm bored, I can't do it. That's why I can't get into the whole treadmill or elliptical thing at the gym.

Besides. Weighted gloves? More forceful punching? That's a good thing. I can actually get most of my naturally-occurring aggresssion toward the people and things that piss me off from day to day out of my system during the first set of punches in Cardio Party. I can't imagine what stresses would be relieved if I got to punch harder. :)

No comments: