Monday, February 12, 2007

Expectations

When I use the Ladies' room at work (or any public restroom, for that matter), I have a few reasonable expectations. Sadly, these are only reasonable in my mind, apparently...

  • I expect there to not be pee on the toilet seat. If you cannot bring yourself to use the seat covers provided, at least have the common decency to clean up after yourself. I should not have to be confronted by YOUR urine!
  • I expect there to not be pee on the floor.
  • I expect you to flush the toilet. When you're done, if not everything has gone down, flush it again. Why should I see your waste?
  • I expect you to wash your hands, you nasty bitch.
  • I expect that the counters won't be flooded so that if I accidentally lean against them, I don't step away with a long, wet line across my hips. Seriously, how do you manage to spill so much water???
  • I expect you to get all of your toilet paper in the toilet, all of your feminine product trash into the cute little trash can, and your used paper towels in the trash can.
  • In short, I expect you to mind your manners and cleanliness.
Like I said, apparently, I'm the only one who feels this way judging by the state of the bathrooms I've been in recently. You people are disgusting!

No comments: