Sunday, November 26, 2006

Seriously... Who knew?

Apparently, if you string together multiple strands of C-9 lights and just try to use one single power source, fuses blow. I have become quite the fuse-replacing expert today.

In other news, two reasonably intelligent adults can save a minimum of $200 or so dollars by hanging their own Christmas lights. The best estimate we got was $25/hr with a $250 minimum. Dr Pop and I got most of it done in 2 hours. Not counting the fuse replacing, of course. We would have saved more, but we had to buy a ladder.

I have tomorrow off of work. I am SO happy about that fact.

Perhaps I'll have a bit more time to write out some thoughtful and meaningful diatribe about the state of the BCS and Texas Longhorn football for the 2006 season. Or maybe I'll do some laundry. It's a toss-up.

No comments: