Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Random Thought

If I am at a point in my life where my life is 100% full and complete and I couldn't ask for anything more or learn anything more, than I might as well lay down and die. Where's the fun in knowing it all?

Don't get me wrong, it is great to be content with one's place in the world and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my husband, son, family, and the person I have become. I just don't think for one minute that I'm perfect or that there is nothing left for me to learn. If I sit here and think that I know what happens next, then I'm in for a huge shock.

Don't you just laugh when you meet one of those fresh-faced know-it-alls who think they have their world all figured out? Ahh, but I can't judge too harshly, as I, too, thought I had it all worked out. I had my entire future planned out at the age of 24. And all I can say about those plans, those absoultes now? Thank the Good Lord Above that I was completely wrong!!!

No comments: