Thursday, October 19, 2006

Blah

I don't know why, but this is such a "blah" day... From the crap at work to what I'm wearing to my peeling face (thanks, Retin-A). I'm sitting here wishing I had bothered with a snazzy necklace or something to brighten my mood. Oh well. The day is almost over and I'll go home and do laundry so I don't have to deal with "blah" tomorrow.

This week has been yucky and I'm so glad it's coming to an end. Now I get to go participate in the neighborhood garage sale on Saturday. That means I have to go through my junk tonight and tomorrow. I have no idea why anyone would actually WANT any of our crap, much less shell out cash for it, but considering the success of the previous ones, I guess the whole "one person's trash is another person's treasure" adage is true.

Here's hoping I sell IT ALL because I don't want ANY of it coming back into my house once the day is over.

No comments: