Friday, July 07, 2006

Randomness...

I've been a bad blogger lately, mainly lurking on other sites and not doing much posting on my own. I guess I haven't had much to say lately. Oh well. I'm so glad that it's summer, but my beautiful tan from Mexico is already fading and we've only been to the lake twice! My brave little boy is now wary of fireworks. He likes them when they are far away, but not so much when he is close by. So he would watch the ones in the sky in the distance, loving them, but when it came time to set them off in our street, he wanted no part of it. He has until New Years to get over that fear! He's also completely unafraid of the water! He just jumps right in and starts paddling away! Too crazy. At least he waits until he has his floaties on... Oh, and one more random thought before we get to the random photos... Thank heavens Big Brother 7 is finally on!!! Whoo-hoo! Let the cat-fights begin!



This is my new favorite picture of Dr Pop and I... There are actually four people in the photo, but he cropped them out so that it could just be us (not that we don't like the other two, just that we wanted one of just us, too). I really want to move to Playa del Carmen already! If only we had the plan in place! Oh well... A girl can dream!



While Dr Pop and I were in Mexico last month, little Booble was out playing golf with his Nana and GrandDad. I'm convinced he will become a professional on the PGA tour, a la Tiger Woods, and buy me my multiple homes in multiple countries. Again, a girl can dream! ;-)


My son is quickly learning what all good Texas boys absolutely MUST know by the age of 3... How to properly tap a keg. And NO, that isn't beer in his cup... It's apple juice, thankyouverymuch!


A feat that has only been accomplished two other times in his short little life... He wore himself out swimming and fell asleep in his green beans!


Personally, I think he looks like he's up to something... Something definitely not good. :) But he's still my cute little booble-dooble!

No comments: