Friday, July 28, 2006

Four Things...

Happy Friday!!!


Four Things about me

Things you may not have known about me.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Teacher
2. Computer Sales rep
3. Realtor
4. Office assistant

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Rock Star
2. Never Been Kissed
3. Sliding Doors
4. Gone With the Wind

Four places I have lived:
1. Abilene, TX
2. Austin, TX
3. Irving, TX
4. Round Rock, TX

Four shows I love to watch:1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer re-runs
2. Big Brother
3. King of Cars
4. Amazing Race

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Mexico
2. London
3. New York
4. Las Vegas

Websites I visit daily:
1. CNN
2. lmfanzone.com
3. Blogger
4. Dooce.com

Four of my favorite foods:1. Pizza
2. Baskin Robin’s Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
3. Donuts
4. Big Macs

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. The beach
2. In bed
3. In a pool with a diet coke in one hand and a trashy novel in the other
4. Watching the sun set with my husband and a bottle of wine

No comments: