Friday, October 21, 2005

Just another day in Paradise...

Dolphin Kiss
Almost four years after our first vacation to Mexico together, we were able to experience some of the same things. I look at the picture below all the time, because it stands as a reminder as to why I fell in love with my husband in the first place. And, just so you know, it was truly love at first sight! I'd never met someone with a spirit of adventure that was so in tune with things I enjoyed. He was the happiest, most upbeat person, and I met him during a time when I needed that kind of spirit the most. A lot of water has flown under the bridge since then. Life somehow has a way of happening. If I could, though, I would freeze certain moments in time so that I could bring them out and relive them over and over again. The kiss while holding onto a dolphin, while in the Carribbean Ocean back in July is one of those moments.




I love you, my big hunka, hunka burnin' love!

No comments: