Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ahhh... Reality... Sweet, sweet reality...

Okay, I admit it. I'm not ashamed to admit it, either! I am a slave to reality TV. Rather, I am a slave to MOST reality TV. I'm not a huge fan of the dancing or singing shows like American Idol (except when they show the bad singers), Rock Star INXS, So You Think You Can Dance? etc.

I'm talking about the really trashy shows... Real World Austin, Dog the Bounty Hunger, Growing up Gotti, and The Ultimate Fighter. Plus the more standard network shows such as The Apprentice, Big Brother, Amazing Race, Survivor, etc.

I'm calling for the return of such slimy shows as Temptation Island, Paradise Hotel, and Love Cruise.

I want to see Joe Millionaire, Average Joe, For Love or Money...

I love the ones that are neither trashy, nor network staples, either... The Deadliest Catch, Ghost Hunters, Most Haunted...

Yes, I have a sickness. No, I do not want to be cured for the moment.

Let's take a look at one of my faves for a moment... DOG the Bounty Hunter. Man, that guy is one scary looking mo-fo. But he's a grisley bear with a heart of gold and a wife who looks better suited for street walking. Beth... This woman has attitude. This woman has tight clothes. This woman has super-high heels. This woman has hair that any self-respecting Dallas-ite would envy. I can relate to this woman. She takes no shit. But please please PLEASE Beth! Learn to walk in those shoes!

No comments: