Monday, February 28, 2005

Well, today I turn 31. God, that seems old. I don't feel like I'm in my 30s, but I suppose I am. It's funny, by the time I post this, I'll have received calls from my aunt and uncle, grandmother, parents and brother. My husband woke me up with a wonderful birthday surprise this morning, too. So far, things have started out extremely promising for my 31st year. I've definitely started with a bang! I've only invited one person to view this blog, so I'm not quite sure who else will see it, but on this day, I'd like to share my wishes for the coming year and comments for the people who've touched my life over the last 365 days...

My wish for the year is simple. I only have one. I wish to have a fun, peaceful, prosperous year and I wish to share the joy with my husband and son.

Bootyhead, you and I have been through quite a lot since the surprise party you threw me a year ago. I love you. I'm so glad we've made it to today. Happy anniversary tomorrow and here's to a wonderful year ahead.

Joey-bear, you have been and always will be the greatest gift I could ever hope to receive.

To my friends, thank you for your friendship and support. I am so thankful that we have the kind of friendships that transcend motherhood and marriage and all the ensuing insanity.

To my brother, thank you for being my friend. I adore you and want you to be happy always.

To my family, I can't imagine growing up with anyone else. Thank you for molding me into the person I am today.

To Grandodi and Papa, I thank you for your presence in my life. I have learned so much from you. Thank you for your son, too. ;-)

Happy Birthday to me. ;-)

No comments: