Friday, February 11, 2005

Random Thoughts This Afternoon

Random thoughts had while watching my son "sweep" the floors...How does one such tiny person make such a huge mess in such a short period of time? Is this God's way of giving me a workout without me actually completing a real workout? I do, after all, spend an inordinate amount of time bending, lifting, and crawling. That's got to count for something, right?

Why is it that the majority of lottery winners are morons who lose it all within 5 years? I swear that if I won the lottery, I'd be able to properly manage my money. Set up accounts, live off the interest, etc.

There are 525,600 minutes in a year. Some of those minutes tick by slowly and some tick by quickly, but they're always just ticking away, getting wasted on bullshit.

I think the musical "Rent" has got to have one of the best soundtracks. Period. End of story. Best lines ever.

Sometimes, Dr. Laura is right on the money.

Of all the hundreds of toys my son has, his three favorites are: The dog's bowl, the toilet, the telephone. I shouldn't buy him another toy for at least two years!

Why does the phone always ring the moment I begin to change a diaper?

Just a few random thoughts I thought I'd share.

No comments: