Friday, October 06, 2017

It's a Scary, Big World Out There

Looks like I may get to see some of it, too...


Way back when I started this blog, I was a Realtor. Then I sold computers. Then I trained people on how to sell computers. Then I planned all the logistics so others could train people on how to sell computers. Now I manage a global team of people who plan all the logistics so others can train people on how to sell computers.


In a nutshell, that is what I do.


I may, possibly, very likely get to visit some of my team. To be clear, only one person on my team lives within an hour's drive. My team is scattered from the west coast to the east coast of the US, down to Central America, across to the UK, and way over to India. 


I work with people across the globe... US, Latin America, Europe, India, China...


The idea that I could actually meet some of these people face to face is indeed extremely exciting AND scary at the same time...

No comments: