Friday, November 04, 2011

Success!

Today is the final work day of Daylight Savings Time.

I made it.

I love fall and love "falling back" each year. Ever since they extended Daylight Savings Time, however, the month of October has been OFF for me, though. And each October, at some point prior to the time change, I oversleep. I don't oversleep just a little, though. Oh no. I oversleep by exactly one hour.

For the first time since DST was extended, I made it. I made it through all of DST without my usual hour-long oversleep.

This is not to say that I don't oversleep every day of the work week, though. It's just that is a different story and it isn't the fact that my internal clock insists that Daylight Savings Time ends the final Saturday of September or first Saturday of October.

And that, my friends, is VICTORY!

No comments: