Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Circus 2008 Recap

*Vegas recap coming soon...

On Friday, August 22nd, 2008, the Pop family went to the circus! The last time we went was in 2006, so we were anxious to note the changes in Boy Pop's experience.


First of all, I felt that the 2008 circus was a much better performance than the 2006. I don't know if it was the technology or the acts, but we really enjoyed this one more.

As always, I love the high wire routines.

In 2006, when Boy Pop was almost 3, he was enchanted by the acts, sure, but in 2008, he was enthralled. It was hard for him to take his eyes off the three rings in the middle.

Boy Pop loves cats, especially jungle cats, so the tigers were a hit...

But the thing that had him laughing his head off was the dog act. He loved it and laughed so hard for so long, that I feared his stomach would start to hurt!

The elephants were a hit, too, but not as much as in 2006.

It's amazing to me to look at the pictures and compare 2006 to 2008. I know that this year, my child enjoyed the circus more simply because he was older and he "got it" more. He viewed with the eyes of someone who's seen more of life and had a point of reference.

My little one is growing up... But he's still our little buddy...

No comments: