Monday, February 18, 2008

It Was Bound to Happen

A couple of housekeeping items...

I now have ads. Don't worry, I'm not going to quit my day job. Apparently this is a "pay per click" dealio, and something like 1000 ads will have to be clicked for me to make a dollar. Given the current rate of traffic, that would mean if everyone who reads this blog, clicks an ad every time they come to my page, I'll have enough money for a twelve pack of Diet Cokes by May of 2012. Thank you in advance.

Also, one of my family members has stumbled upon this blog from over on You Tube. I knew that I couldn't keep this place a secret forever. Last night, as I was freaking out a little, racking my brain about some of my older blog posts, I realized something... If I took the effort to hit "publish," then I am okay with my family reading this. That being said, I'd rather they find this place by accident and I would REALLY rather my 80-year-old grandfather and 86-year-old grandmother not read this. I'm the "baby" in the family, on both sides, among all of my cousins. I don't want to destroy any illusions my grandparents may have about me.

That being said, some posts may disappear. And I've revised my "about me" post over there.

I posted my very first video on Saturday night. I also did my very first work with You Tube on Saturday. If you need a laugh today, you should watch. I'm still rolling with laughter each time I watch and I don't *think* it is because I'm biased. You be the judge. I won't be offended if you hate them.

I hope everyone has a great week and if you have today off, then pfffttt!!!!

No comments: