Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Is It Just Me?

Very, VERY rarely will I get upset over one little thing, although it often appears that I do...

Most of the time, I let the little minor annoyances that happen through the course of a given day, week, or month just go and move on.

But after a while, the little things start to pile up even when I thought I'd let them go. And then, one more little thing happens and it is simply too much. So it appears that I am unreasonable about something tiny, when in all actuality, that tiny thing was just the last straw and I can't keep it together anymore and need to get rid of some of the backlog that I didn't even realize I'd been holding on to.

Feeling a little self-reflective this AM as I was a royal bitch before I left for work.

So tell me. Is it just me?

No comments: