Tuesday, January 08, 2008

PICTURES!

It was a little-known fact (at least to me) that Bengals love water. Our little guy is very curious about it and has gone so far as to sit in the full water bowl.



The other night, Pookie decided to investigate Boy Pop's bubble bath. He proved to be very interested in the bubbles, leaning way down and swatting at them frequently.





He was very lithe on his feet and only slightly slipped once. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed because I really wanted to capture his reaction to being fully submerged. But I was also relieved because he might have scratched Boy Pop.



What amazes me about this cat is how much he has grown in the past month. Of course, he eats like a horse, so that might account for his weight gain. This cat also was meant to be a tree cat. His favorite positions are those where his arms and legs are spread around the arm of a chair or the back of the couch.


And never before have I seen an animal so enamored of belly rubs. He will be sound asleep and curled up, but if you go over to give him little back scratches, he will flomp completely over onto his back and spread his legs without waking to give you unimpeded access to his tum-tum.

No comments: