Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween and a Meme!

Happy Halloween!
Have a fun and safe time out on the streets tonight!

We love Halloween in the Pop household. Yesterday evening we made a late run to Wal-mart for candy and costume accessories. Dr Pop and I are building on last year's theme where he was white trash and I was a witch

Halloween, 2006
Who knows how it'll turn out, but I hope it does well. My costume now includes false eyelashes and fishnets. Pretty much everything else is staying the same. No dressing up like a whore for this gal!



So. Sue tagged me. Thanks Sue!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Dr Pop while watching "Two and a Half Men."
2. What were you doing at 0800? Participating in the "Breakfast Taco Championship Series" at work (my team had a search for the ultimate breakfast taco).
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Typing this and eating a taco.
4. What happened to you in 2006? Lots of stuff.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? I didn't like the cheese on that one.
6. How many beverages did you have today? It's still early. I'll have a coffee then water, then a Diet Coke or two, then more water, then iced tea and maybe a glass or two of wine.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Two brown, three black (I have a lot of hairbrushes).
8. What was the last thing you paid for? The new Diego DVD at Wal-mart.
9. Where were you last night? At home, watching We are Marshall.
10. What color is your front door? Green. It is ugly.
11. Where do you keep your change? In various places, the drink holder in my car, the bottom of my purse, the counter, etc.

12. What’s the weather like today? The high is 82, not a cloud in the sky!
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip.
14. What excites you? My son. His enthusiasm is contagious. Also, Longhorn football wins.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? It depends on the day.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes.
17. Do you talk a lot? Sometimes. Depends where I am.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? I did for a season or two. Lost interest.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? I do. He's my son's age.
20. Do you make up your own words? Nope. I do use words others have made up, however. Like Asshat, for instance.
21. Are you a jealous person? It depends on the context. I'm thrilled when good things happen to the people in my live I love. If it's someone who I deem unworthy of good things? Well, I might get a little pissy, but jealous? Nope.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Amy
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Karly
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My mother-in-law.
25. What does the last text message you received say? "No worries i was just checking on u! Sorry about Little Pop :-(."
26. Do you chew on your straw? Occasionally.
27. Do you have curly hair? Nope.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Halloween Parade at my son's school.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Most of the time, I am.
30. What was the last thing you ate? A breakfast taco. See #2.
31. Will you get married in the future? I don't need to do so. I already have a winner.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? We are Marshall.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Most of the people in my world, I like.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? It's a constant chore, but I let them pile up last night, so Monday.
35. Are you currently depressed? Nope.
36. Did you cry today? Nope, but i cried buckets watching #32 last night.
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because Sue is cool.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

I don't know 5 people who would actually do this, but I'm going to give it a shot:
Emily
Jenni
Jenny
Violet
AND
Zuzula

No comments: