Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Turbo Jam is Kicking My Ass!

I always considered myself to be in relatively good shape. Of course, there were always areas where I had room for improvement, but overall, I've been abnormally okay with my bod. Until Turbo Jam, that is...

So I'm disappointed that I can't make it through the 45 minute cardio party. I shouldn't be so hard on myself, because it is only my fourth time to do the video, but still! Oh well.

It is really fun. I finally found my motivation for getting my lazy self off the couch. I'm sorry, but my motivation is a secret because it is embarrassing, but lo and behold, it is there! Aside from my private motivation, after a tough day, it is so much FUN to do the punch and kick moves. I imagine that I'm punching my work computer. :)

They have this 10-day challenge that I'm doing. Well, I've modified it somewhat... It's day 8 and I've only worked out four days instead of the daily routine, and I replaced the fresh, homemade smoothie recipe with ding dongs yesterday. And don't get me started on the plethora of evil foods I consumed over the weekend! Hoo-boy! I was a ba-ad girl! But I have worked out 50% of the last 8 days and that is 500% better than I've done in the past 100 days.

We'll see what happens with the little measurement deal on Friday, but I think that it's entirely possible that, even if I didn't get to the aspired-to 10 inches lost, there might just be an inch or two missing somewhere on this body. :)

P.S. It is DEFINITELY worth the money.
P.P.S. And I NEVER say that!

No comments: